Spark continues to virtually help you through your journey to employment by providing services remotely via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Account Executive - Local Sales
- Company: Bell Media
- Position Title: Account Executive - Local Sales
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 18 May 2021
- Job Closing Date: Sunday, 13 June 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Drawing upon your entrepreneurial desire and excellent hunting skills, you have the focus to recruit and retain new business based on the individual needs of clients
- Identify, develop and maintain advertising agency and direct client contacts
- Create and sell strategic, integrated sales proposals with appropriate research data and marketing for a large variety of local accounts for all Northern Radio, Television & Digital properties
- To be organized and self-motivated to achieve your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales targets for each station/platform
- Create and follow through with business plans and revenue pacing
- Provide exceptional customer service by proactively building and managing client relationships
- Presentation skills and the ability to influence agency & client business decisions is essential
- Participate in industry and community activities related to the position
- Minimum of 5 years selling experience
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills combined with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure of deadlines and last minute revisions
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Must demonstrate high energy, enthusiasm, motivation and confidence
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Practical computer knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel. Power Point)
- Experience selling Broadcast and Digital is huge asset
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.