Spark is now open for in-person intakes Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm, however, we are still accommodating services to individuals via telephone, email, and video meetings.
- Company: Home Instead
- Position Title: CAREGivers
- Job Posting Date: Friday, 20 November 2020
- Job Closing Date: Sunday, 20 December 2020
- Employment Type: Full-Time and Part-Time
- Salary: TBD
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow our clients to remain in their home
and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include but are not limited to: Companionship Hygiene Assistance Home Management Meal Preparation Light Housekeeping Shopping & Errands Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care
So, as we honor essential workers worldwide, lets remember our heroes, our CAREGivers, whose selfless support is
essential for those at greater risk. Apply now if you would like to join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging
adults throughout our community.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check
- with a vulnerable sector check
- Provide 2 professional and 2 personal references
- Possess a valid drivers license is
- an asset but not essential Drivers abstract is required
- Possess a vehicle with valid auto insurance is an asset but not essential
- Complete mandatory CAREGiver training
From part time casual hours to full time- we have a variety of shifts as we are available 24/7 for our clients.