Spark Employment Services is dedicated to providing continued services and supports to individuals remotely during these uncertain times. To find out how Spark can help you, call 705-671-2544 and leave us a message, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a specialist will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Position: Casual Cook
- Company: Monarch Recovery Services
- Position Title: Casual Cook
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 15 July 2020
- Job Closing Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Salary: $17.15/hour
Monarch Recovery Services is seeking a Casual Cook to assist in providing nutritionally balanced meals for clients at the Women’s Treatment Centre and the Men’s Recovery Home as needed.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Valid driver’s licence
- Experience as cook in an institutional environment
- Current Food Handler’s certificate
- Ability to plan and prepare attractive, nutritious and economical meals
- Ability to prepare additional food for board meetings or special events
- Ability to supervise resident helpers in a friendly, respectful manner
- Ability to purchase appropriate supplies within prescribed budget guidelines
- Willing to prepare weekend food, as well
Monarch Recovery Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All applications will be reviewed, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.