Spark Employment Services is dedicated to providing continued services and supports to individuals remotely during these uncertain times. To find out how Spark can help you, call 705-671-2544 and leave us a message, or send us an email at email@example.com, and a specialist will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Position: Casual House Attendants
- Company: Monarch Recovery Services
- Position Title: Casual House Attendants
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 15 July 2020
- Job Closing Date: Saturday, 15 August 2020
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Salary: $17.28/hour
Monarch Recovery Services provides a recovery home for men with chemical dependency. We are seeking 2 casual House Attendant to work shifts as needed for coverage. Staff will be responsible for the welfare of clients, security of the facility and administration of any emergencies during the shift. Maintain relevant records & housekeeping duties as assigned.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Mature individual, who is able to work independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Experience and knowledge of addictions, men’s issues
- Familiar with residential settings
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in both official languages an asset
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and a good driving record
Monarch Recovery Services welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
All applications will be reviewed, but only those selected for interview will be contacted.