In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Coating Technician
- Company: EverLine Coatings and Services
- Position Title: Coating Technician
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 30 March 2021
- Job Closing Date: Tuesday, 20 April 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $17 - $23 per hour
EverLine Coatings and Services is an asphalt and concrete maintenance and specialty coating company based in Sudbury, Ontario. We are rapidly growing and primarily service Greater Sudbury, however do work with clients throughout Northern Ontario. We are looking for key people to join our team. The candidate would be expected to work 40-50 hours per week (Sunday-Thursday) with some weekends and overtime work required. Overnight work (8pm-5am) is required from this position.
Are you Dedicated? Resourceful? Integrity-Focused? Value-Based? Excelling? Nourishing? All 5? Great! We want to hear from you!
The coating technician will be responsible for the production of asphalt and concrete maintenance projects and application of coatings from start to finish while delivering value to our clients. This includes, but not limited to, keeping daily communication with the Operations Manager, safety and hazard management, planning and facilitating the production of a high quality line painting job.
We offer a challenging, but fun atmosphere for our employees. A key difference with EverLine is that we don’t want to be just another job – but rather an opportunity for you to develop your professional and personal skills that will assist you in future work of all kinds.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- G driver’s license
- Mode of transportation to and from meeting point (shop
- Clean driving record (driving record check will be asked from successful candidates)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as with others
- Self motivated
- Flexibility to travel out of town to complete jobs when needed
- Ability to work in a physically demanding role and walk for long distances
- Ability to lift 75 pounds occasionally
- Demonstrated Leadership Skills
- Works independently and unsupervised
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Works cohesively in a team
- Pride in their work
- Experience with small engines (similar to lawnmowers)
- Experience with paint sprayers
- An attitude that’s open to trying new approaches towards completing tasks
- Great at problem solving
- Engineering education background suits well to this type of work
The ideal candidate will have:
Expected start date: 2021-04-26