In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Company Driver
- Company: TMB Office Installation and Moving Inc.
- Position Title: Company Driver
- Job Posting Date: Monday, 22 March 2021
- Job Closing Date: Thursday, 22 April 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
Transporting goods safely to and from specified locations.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Transporting goods safely to and from specified locations.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all pick-ups and drop-offs, rest periods, mileage covered, fuel consumption, and toll fees.
- Ensuring that the company transport is labeled with the correct hazard class placard when transporting dangerous goods.
- Appropriately planning driving routes to ensure that goods are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Regularly inspecting and maintaining the company vehicle to ensure that it is roadworthy.
- Regularly communicating with company dispatchers to inform them of completed deliveries and delays.
- Washing and cleaning the company truck as needed to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Promptly notifying the supervisor of any major mechanical issues, traffic violations, and accidents involving the company vehicle.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid G class or higher-level driver’s license.
- A clean driving records.
- Proven experience driving heavy-duty vehicle.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- The ability to utilize GPS devices and road maps.
- Strong driving skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.