Spark Employment Services mourns the discovery of over 5,000 Indigenous children found on the grounds of Residential Schools across Canada. This awful part of our country’s recent history cannot be ignored or forgotten. We urge our community to join us in remembering, standing with, and demanding justice for the children, families and communities affected by these horrific tragedies.
Position: Construction Labourer
- Company: Transbuild Construction
- Position Title: Construction Labourer
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 29 September 2021
- Job Closing Date: Friday, 22 October 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $19-$20/hour (wages depend on experience)
Must be able to work long hours in a physically demanding job.
Having a valid driver’s license is an asset
Wages based on skill set and work ethic General Wage: $19-20 per hour (wages depend on experience)
Wage is negotiable depending on the experience and skills you will be bringing with you.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Foundation repair/waterproofing related work experience is an asset
- Concrete and, or landscaping work is an asset
- Ability to use tools and equipment required to perform the work (e.g. hand and power tools, etc.)
- Physically Good Shape and the ability to handle heavy objects weight of mass up to 45kg (100lbs)
- Satisfactory health, attendance, and former employment history
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Must be a team player