In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Customer Service Representative
- Company: TSYS
- Position Title: Customer Service Representative
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 21 January 2020
- Job Closing Date: Sunday, 21 February 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $14.25/ hour ($15.40 for French-speaking Customer Service Representatives)
Responds to customer inquiries via telephone, email, SMS and Chat to provide problem resolution in accordance with the organization’s service standards. Receives and/or places telephone calls which are predominantly routine, but may require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. Answer customer telephone inquiries, orders, service needs and complaints, respond where applicable or direct to technical/service areas. Maintain detailed and current knowledge of the company’s/assigned client’s products and services. Analyze customer service needs for communication to service and technical departments, when applicable. Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Resolves basic or tier 1 payment and account related requests to include but not limited to card activations, payments, name and address updates for card holders (customers) of 1-2 assigned company clients. Provides standardized or scripted responses by utilizing basic user friendly Graphic User Interface (GUI) screens for client systems and established documentation and processes. Enters required data into client provided systems and databases. Determines basic reasons for customer issues using a client provided decision tree and escalates or refers unresolved customer grievances and requests to more experienced Customer Service Representatives or designated departments for further investigation and resolution.
- Begins to build base knowledge and familiarization of products, policies, and procedures for a limited number of clients and an understanding of association guidelines and compliance by frequently referring to online manuals and specific client training required to resolve card holder inquiries.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer Competency Skills
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required