In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Digital Media Marketing Specialist
- Company: PACE
- Position Title: Digital Media Marketing Specialist
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 30 December 2020
- Job Closing Date: Wednesday, 10 February 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $20-29/hour
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Digital Media Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts including designing and implementing company’s digital media plans and strategies and achieving digital marketing goals and objectives.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Design digital media campaigns according to business goals
- Coordinate and manage the creation of all digital content such as website, blogs, press releases and podcasts, infographics, videos etc.
- Establish our web presence
- Work to improve our brand presence
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods
- Suggest strategies and methods for improvement
- Regularly track and get insights into competitors’ strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up to date with digital media technologies and latest trends
- Experience as Digital Media Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role is a definite asset.
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity, or other media editing software
- Experience with visual communication methods is an asset
- Knowledge of web design
- Experience with content management
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelors or post-secondary knowledge in Marketing, Digital media, or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus