Spark Employment Services mourns the discovery of over 5,000 Indigenous children found on the grounds of Residential Schools across Canada. This awful part of our country’s recent history cannot be ignored or forgotten. We urge our community to join us in remembering, standing with, and demanding justice for the children, families and communities affected by these horrific tragedies.
Position: Digital Operations Coordinator
- Company: Friends of Killarney Park
- Position Title: Digital Operations Coordinator
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 15 September 2021
- Job Closing Date: Friday, 15 October 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
Responsible for online store updates, efficient logistics coordination and social media support. The position will be in Killarney Park, supporting the FOKP presence through various digital channels. Remote work may be available on occasion.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Provide logistic support and represent FOKP through our online store, specifically shipping product to customers.
- Create social media campaigns for fall/winter events and programs
- Post content regularly through Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms
- Create and maintain spreadsheets for work plans and calendars
- Produce online store and social media analytic reports
- Communicate with members through email, phone, or in person
- Provide information about FOKP and Killarney Provincial Park to visitors
- Assist with retail operations when needed, including:
- Provide assistance to members of the public who are interested in purchasing maps, field guides, and other items available from FOKP
- Perform cash handling duties, preparation of daily sales summaries, inventory counts and pricing and stocking of store products
- Assist in the sale and distribution of FOKP publications to all existing and potential vendors
- Perform other related duties as required NOTE: The above duties are representative of a typical position and are not to be construed as all inclusive.
- Digital communications including websites, social media and e-newsletters
- Experience with consistent marketing messages on social media platforms
- E-commerce, retail sales and cash handling procedures
- Killarney Provincial Park and associated natural and cultural resources
Under the general direction of the Executive Director:
Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work well as part of a team Demonstrate organizational skills Demonstrate excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Application for Digital Operations Coordinator.