In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Fraud Analyst
- Company: TSYS
- Position Title: Fraud Analyst
- Job Posting Date: Monday, 21 December 2020
- Job Closing Date: Sunday, 21 February 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $14.25/ hour ($15.40 for French-speaking Fraud Analyst)
Investigates potential credit card fraud cases based on information received from the fraud detection system. Analyzes several aspects of account history, including payment and transaction history. Contacts customers and merchants to obtain additional information regarding fraudulent charges. Maintains accurate and complete documentation of all information necessary for the investigation.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Responds to 25 or more account inquiries per hour providing the merchants and cardholders of 5 or more assigned clients with standard/scripted responses to Service Level Agreement (SLA) defined alerts generated within the fraud detection queues. Assists with the completion of the lost stolen report, such as block and transfer of compromised accounts to prevent further losses and fraudulent activity. Builds the credit card replacement orders and completes shipping materials.
- Begins to build knowledge and basic skills required to identify fraudulent credit card activity through training, research of department policies, procedures, external regulations and analytic techniques, and the expertise of more experienced fraud analysts.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Computer competency skills
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required