In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Company: Comfort Inn
- Position Title: Housekeeping Room Attendant
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 4 May 2021
- Job Closing Date: Friday, 4 June 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
The Housekeeping Room Attendant is responsible to make sure our guest rooms are always ‘fresh and welcoming’ for our guests.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Clean and service assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner according to hotel procedures and brand standards.
- Provide genuine service and assistance to guests.
- Maintain room attendant cart, replenishing any items as required.
- Always follow established safety procedures and wear protective equipment when needed. Respond to housekeeping room cleaning request from either guest or management in a timely and efficient manner.
- Keep your supervisor updated on work progress and alert them to any repairs needed.
- Work as part of a team and communicate with other departments as per hotel procedures to ensure excellent quality and service.
- May assist with deep cleaning projects.
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines and standards.
- Previous hotel cleaning and customer service experiences are an asset
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand or walk for an extended time period
- Flexible attitude to scheduled shifts – the incumbent may need to work nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Flexible and energetic with the ability to work under pressure
- Literacy skills – reading, writing, and oral
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Work well independently and in a team environment with minimum supervision
- Self-motivated, honest, creative, capable of working in a team environment