Spark Employment Services is dedicated to providing continued services and supports to individuals remotely during these uncertain times. To find out how Spark can help you, call 705-671-2544 and leave us a message, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a specialist will be in contact with you as soon as possible.
Position: Industrial Millwright
- Company: Tenaris
- Position Title: Industrial Millwright
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 24 March 2020
- Job Closing Date: Thursday, 30 April 2020
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $30.00/hour
We are currently seeking for an Industrial Millwright (433A) for our Sault Ste. Marie, ON location.
- Responsible for repair and maintaining CNC machinery to produce high quality products.
- Installation and Leveling and General Preventative Maintenance of production machinery.
- Read and interpret diagrams and blueprints
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine inspections and maintenance work.
- Comply with company policies and procedures
- Maintenance record keeping, reporting and documentation
- Other duties, as assigned, or as business needs require
- Engaging in and maintaining a safe work environment
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Must hold a valid certificate of qualification as an Industrial Mechanic Millwright 433A
- College diploma in either Mechanical or Machinist trades is preferred
- Practical knowledge and experience with CNC machinery would be considered a strong asset
- Strong knowledge of Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems required
- Ability to communicate and work well with others on the team
- Ability to work various shifts as required
- Knowledge of SAP PM an asset