In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Junior Office Clerk
- Company: Northfast Ltd.
- Position Title: Junior Office Clerk
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 23 March 2021
- Job Closing Date: Friday, 23 April 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $17.50/hour to be increased after 3 months of probation
The Junior Office Clerk will provide administrative support, bookkeeping support, answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanour.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Experience as an office clerk is an asset.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including official correspondence and memos,
- Performing tasks such as invoicing, mailing both incoming & outgoing payables as well as various office duties.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.