In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Office Administrator
- Company: PACE
- Position Title: Office Administrator
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 30 December 2020
- Job Closing Date: Wednesday, 10 February 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $17-23/hour
We are currently looking for an experienced Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, bookkeeping support, answer and respond to calls and emails. Qualified candidates will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Welcoming visitors and directing them to the relevant office/personnel.
- Carrying out clerical duties such as answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents, including office correspondence, memos, resumes, and presentations.
- Coordinating and managing appointments, meetings, and the conference room schedule in-order-to prevent duplicate bookings.
- Performing bookkeeping tasks such as invoicing, monitoring accounts receivable, and budget tracking.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the company’s operations.
- Purchasing office supplies, equipment, and furniture.
- Overseeing the maintenance of office facilities, and equipment.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or post- secondary certification in business, administration, or a related field.
- Experience as an office administrator is a definite asset.
- Proficient in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Comfortable handling confidential information.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Must have a driving license and full access to a reliable vehicle.