Spark Employment Services mourns the discovery of over 5,000 Indigenous children found on the grounds of Residential Schools across Canada. This awful part of our country’s recent history cannot be ignored or forgotten. We urge our community to join us in remembering, standing with, and demanding justice for the children, families and communities affected by these horrific tragedies.
Position: Outpost Team Member
- Company: Friends of Killarney Park
- Position Title: Outpost Team Member
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 15 September 2021
- Job Closing Date: Friday, 15 October 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
Responsible for performing Outpost sales and providing customer service. These positions are based out of Killarney Provincial Park’s George Lake office.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Provide information about FOKP’s mandate and activities
- Provide information on Killarney Provincial Park and area attractions.
- Promote responsible wilderness ethics and skills.
- Provide assistance to members of the public who are interested in purchasing park maps, field guides, and other items available for purchase from FOKP.
- Perform cash handling duties, preparation of daily sales summaries, inventory counts and pricing and stocking of store products.
- Assist with product development and ordering.
- Assist in the sale and distribution of FOKP publications to all existing and potential vendors.
- Maintain a clean and professional looking work and display area and present a clean, professional personal appearance.
- Perform other related duties as required. NOTE: The above duties are representative of a typical position and are not to be construed as all inclusive.
- Retail sales and cash handling procedures
- Provincial Parks and associated natural and cultural resources.
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Demonstrate organizational skills.
- Demonstrate excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- On the job training will be provided. Accommodation will be available if needed.
Under the general direction of the Executive Director:
How To Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line Application for Outpost Team Member.