Spark continues to virtually help you through your journey to employment by providing services remotely via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Parish Office Administrator
- Company: Church of the Epiphany
- Position Title: Parish Office Administrator
- Job Posting Date: Tuesday, 8 June 2021
- Job Closing Date: Thursday, 1 July 2021
- Employment Type: Part-Time
- Salary: Salary to be negotiated based on experience.
The job currently is a 25 hours per week paid position and could see hours increased over time as needed. This job opportunity has opened up due to upcoming retirement of current Parish Administrator.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- well organized
- strong computer skills
- proficiency in bookkeeping/accounting systems
- knowledgeable in receptionist duties
- accurate record keeping
- capable of handling reports in a timely fashion.
We are seeking someone who will be a team member working with our Incumbent, Wardens and acting as a liaison with community agencies outside of the Church of the Epiphany, an Anglican Church in the Diocese of Algoma.