In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Personal Trainer
- Company: GoodLife Fitness
- Position Title: Personal Trainer
- Job Posting Date: Monday, 14 December 2020
- Job Closing Date: Wednesday, 20 January 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD
A Personal Trainer provides their clientele with the knowledge, motivation and coaching to achieve their personal fitness goals.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Prospecting for new clients
- Consult, understand and analyze your clients’ needs and goals
- Design personal fitness programs
- Support and promote all GoodLife Fitness Programs
- Passion for fitness
- Current, nationally recognized Personal Training Certification
- CPR Certification within 1 month of employment
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to coach, mentor, and bring out the best in others
- Willingness to accept ongoing coaching and feedback
- Works well in a team setting
- Enjoys a challenge
- A related degree or diploma is an asset, but not required
- Top notch training including: A New Personal Internship Program, 3 days of Personal Training Base Camp with top leadership, Paid Monthly Education Workshops secrets to success, subscription to the world’s number one education resource for Fitness Professionals
- Career advancement opportunities include: Future Leaders Program, Assistant Fitness Manager, Fitness Manager, Personal Training Regional Manager, Personal Training Director, Vice President of Personal Training
- Competitive base pay and excellent commission based income; monthly sales & service incentives and the ability to upgrade your level of Personal Training via our Blackbelt Development Program
- Paid for prospecting new clients
- Use of Fitness equipment
- $2 million liability insurance
- Pre-designed specialty programs and marketing materials
- For a list of the endless company benefits please go to: https://jobs.goodlifefitness.com/page/show/benefits
What will you be doing?
Do you have what it takes?
What’s in it for you?
Instead of sending the traditional cover letter, we’d love to hear how you are living the GoodLife – tell us why you’re passionate about fitness or more about your personal fitness journey!