Position: Service Technician/Home Medical Equipment
- Company: mobility2home
- Position Title: Service Technician/Home Medical Equipment
- Job Posting Date: Monday, 4 November 2019
- Job Closing Date: Friday, 15 November 2019
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: To be negotiated
- Service customer products in need of repair.
- Install products – such as stairlifts, vertical lifts, patient lifts, grab bars, bath lifts etc.
- Pre-deliver/set up product before products are placed on sales floor or delivered to the client.
- Assist with delivery of product which needs set-up or because of bulk and/or weight.
- Retains records of parts in inventory and prepare orders for parts that should be stocked/re-stocked.
- Responsible for maintenance/cleaning of rental equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance/cleaning of company service vehicle.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Knowledgeable and proficient in the repair of mechanical/electronic products.
- Possess public relations skills to be a good will ambassador for mobility2home.
- Identifies needs and either follows up on the sale of products to address those needs or refers the needs to a sales consultant.
- Professional appearance and awareness of the need to leave a good first impression.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
- Industry experience is an asset.
- Driver’s abstract is required.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Criminal check is required.