In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Technical Support Analyst
- Company: PACE
- Position Title: Technical Support Analyst
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 30 December 2020
- Job Closing Date: Wednesday, 10 February 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: $19-27/hour
We are looking for a technical support analyst who would be responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and managing our technical systems. Excellent communication and analytical is important to be successful in this role.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Managing Microsoft 365 & troubleshooting.
- Record, manipulate, and make reports on requirements stored in the rational tool suite.
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Previous experience in such role is an asset
- Bachelors or post-secondary knowledge in computer science, business analytics or any relevant field.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Highly skilled in Excel, Word, and other word processing software programs.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have good interpersonal skills.