In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
Position: Warehouse Driver
- Company: Harvest King Food Services
- Position Title: Warehouse Driver
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 21 April 2021
- Job Closing Date: Saturday, 15 May 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: To be negotiated
We are searching for a physically agile Warehouse Driver to fulfill time-sensitive delivery duties. The Warehouse Driver should inspect assigned route sheets, gather requisite merchandise, and then load the delivery vehicle. You should subsequently cart orders to our customers.
To ensure success as a Warehouse Driver, you should be familiar with pertinent vehicle weight restrictions. A remarkable Warehouse Driver will inform clients of predictable delays.
Job Benefits / Requirements
- Reviewing route sheets to establish your daily delivery quotas.
- Proposing alterations to route sheets, where applicable.
- Inspecting invoices to ascertain all stock requirements.
- Loading merchandise thoughtfully to facilitate quick access.
- Carting pertinent stock to our customers.
- Collecting defective and otherwise ill-suited merchandise.
- Collaborating with Drivers’ Assistants to unload stock.
- Issuing customers with dated delivery notes.
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable, varied experience as a Warehouse Driver.
- Commercial driver’s license
- Unsoiled driving history.
- Knowledgeable about relevant vehicle weight restrictions.
- Impeccable coordination techniques.
- Customer-oriented, communicative, and efficient.
- Physically strong.