Upcoming Events & Workshops
Develop a network and increase your knowledge base by attending one of our popular events or workshops.
Help Wanted Club!
- Tuesday, 19 April 2022
- Every Tuesday afternoon from 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- 435 Notre Dame Ave, Suite 102, Sudbury, ON
Are you looking for work or to change careers? Join the club and come out to meet and network with others every Tuesday afternoon from 1:30pm-3:30pm. Help Wanted Club members can benefit from interactive workshops with different topics every week, job search help, the opportunity to network and reach out to employers, occasional guest speakers, all FREE of charge! No registration is required, join us in-person every Tuesday afternoon at 435 Notre Dame Ave, Suite 102, Sudbury, ON. We look forward to seeing you!
- Tuesday, 19 April 2022
- Every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00pm - 8:00pm
Looking to enhance the workplace skills that are in demand? Join our FREE PowerSkills workshop happening every Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00pm to 8:00pm to learn more about workplace communication, personal image, motivation, workplace behaviour and more! Register by calling us at (705)-671-2544
Welcome to our blog where we discuss different topics relating to employment tips and education advantages.
Introducing Our New “Care Companion for Seniors” Program
Spark Employment Services and Goshenite Seniors Services Inc. are proud to announce the launch of their Care Companion for Seniors...Read
Open Hiring. What is it?
Open hiring is a hiring practice based on radical trust in human potential that is fair and inclusive to all candidates.Read
Elevate Your Job Search with Spark Employment Services
If you’re looking to enhance your employability or upgrade your skill set, you’re sure to benefit from Spark’s wide range of programs...Read
A simplified solution to all of your human resource needs.
We have a multitude of services to ensure that you fill job vacancies with the right people, quickly and efficiently.Learn More
This organization works with you and not against you.
- Thank you for helping me during a tough period in my life. I had an amazing experience with Spark, from working with the job counsellors to the educational staff members that worked with me, all toll probably close to 6 months in time, in 3 different areas of study. I must say I left your agency a much more confident guy then the one that arrived at your doors day one. So once again thank you for helping me during a tough period in my life.
- I will be forever grateful. Amazing staff and services at Spark. #1 job and second career services provided. Big shout out to Simon, thank you so much, I will be forever grateful.
- The training was very captivating and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you very for the Training I received from you. I really appreciate your efforts in explaining all the concepts and all hints you pointed out. The training was very captivating and I enjoyed every bit of it. This training will empower me at work and enable me to be more efficient and analytical of all data, information presented. I will recommend your services at Spark any time.
- I was well informed. I was really impressed with the Second Career Information Sessions I attended. I was well informed.
- I was always treated with respect and compassion at Spark. I was always treated with respect and compassion at Spark, talk about living up to their values. The services I received from Simon and Theresa helped me in achieving my goals as they constantly supported me.
- Excellent Service Excellent Service. I am very pleased with the help that is provided to me from the agency
- I asked for help with my resume but instead they offered me training for my administrative assistant course I was there on August 6, 2021 and asked for help with my resume but instead they offered me training for my administrative assistant course. I was please with the offer which I gladly accept it. Thank you.
- Great experience so far! Great experience so far!
- Confident that Spark will provide tools I need to find my perfect job. It’s been a good experience so far and confident that Spark will provide tools I need to find my perfect job. :)