In accordance with the province-wide lockdown, our physical office will be closed as of Monday, December 28th until further notice. We will however continue to work remotely and provide services virtually via telephone, email and video meetings.
- Company: Cedarland Homes Ltd.
- Position Title: Carpenter
- Job Posting Date: Wednesday, 3 February 2021
- Job Closing Date: Wednesday, 3 March 2021
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Salary: TBD based on experience
If you are looking to grow your career and work with a growing team, we want to hear from you.
This is a full-time, year-round position (44hrs/week). Remuneration will depend on experience, benefits after 6 months included.
Reports to: Site Supervisor
Certifications req’d: n/a
Work Environment: Job-site
Hours of work: 44hrs/week
Job Benefits / Requirements
- 3-5 years experience in the residential build industry
- Red Seal an asset, although not required
- Valid G license
- Provide own CSA approved footwear.
- Willing to relocate or commute to Parry Sound, Ontario
- Knowledge of standard construction practices and OBC.
- A solid understanding of reading blueprints and the ability to complete jobs within a specified time frame.
- The ability to meet the physical requirements of the job.
- Demonstrate an excellent attitude with eagerness to work with a great team.
- Be punctual and dependable.
- Have ability to problem solve.
- Work with the safety of team members as a priority.